[linux-dvb] Works the Cinergy C Pci CI Module with the mantis drivers?

Clemens Sutor csutor at gmx.de
Tue Sep 2 23:46:30 CEST 2008

Hello Christian!

No, it´s not working yet.

I have the Terratec Cinergy C PCI with the CI and an Alphacrypt Light
CAM with official UnityMedia SmartCard.
The card is working fine with free channels, but all drivers fail to
init the CAM (even without SmartCard).

With the newest release it just shows:

[  213.935633] dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the link buffer size (49158 > 128)!
[  119.270339] dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the ecount size!
[  119.270347] dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM link initialisation failed  :(

I wanted to write about the issue here and do some more research, but didn´t find the time till now.

Anybody knows the problem?

Bye
Clemens