[linux-dvb] S2API simple szap-s2 utility

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Thu Sep 11 15:39:20 CEST 2008

Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
> There is a program to zap satellite channels with S2API:
>
> http://liplianindvb.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/szap-s2/archive/tip.tar.gz
>
> For easy understanding and quickly testing S2API (and even viewing TV with
> mplayer)
>
> Igor M. Liplianin

Thanks Igor, Just FYI...

I've made some frontend.h changes to the tree today, which change some
definitions and wil cause this tool to fail. I expect to make more this
evening.

Everyone,

If you want to test szap-s2, be sure to pull the tree prior to todays
changes, or wait until we can complete frontend.h changes and update the
userland tools again.

Thanks,

Steve