[linux-dvb] S2API + TT-3200 support?

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Fri Sep 12 15:53:27 CEST 2008

Hello!

A few people are writing to me privately and asking:

"Will I add support for the TT-3200 cards to the S2API"

I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone:

I would _LOVE_ to see 3200 support in the S2API tree. With Manu's
approval I'd start that work tomorrow, but I doubt Manu would like that,
so that's unlikely to happen before one of the API's is selected for merge.

Let me just say one thing. If the S2API is selected for merge I'll be
doing everything I can to get the TT-3200 support added within a week or
two of the decision. I have a TT-3200 board, I have the energy and
motivation.

- Steve