[linux-dvb] ZL10036 and ZL10313 drivers (PCTV Sat Pro PCI 450i)

"Jürgen Avian" javian at gmx.net
Sat Sep 13 03:27:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a Pinnacle PCTV Sat Pro PCI (450i) and I'm trying to find suitable drivers for this card. As stated in this document

ftp://213.252.189.56/Manual/MediaCenter%20-%20TVCenter%20V.4/PCTV_Sat_Pro_PCI_EN.pdf

the tuner and demodulator used on this card are the ones mentioned in the subject of this mail. I'd be pleased to try out the drivers which where posted in January by Tino, Matthias and others ...

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to find the necessary source files since I only found patches (diff files) that where submitted.

Where can I get the source files for the drivers or the complete and most actual diffs and which source tree should be patched with them?

What is the actual status of the driver development?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Juergen