[linux-dvb] Re : TT S2-3200 driver

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 13 19:29:56 CEST 2008

Le 09.09.2008 10:31:06, lucian orasanu a écrit :
> Hy all
>  Maybe if we post logs, from stb08900 driver tunning to diferent
> transponders that dose not work will help Manu Abraham to solve the
> problem. Right??
> Regards Lucian.

OK, here we go. Attached are several logs: two successes for "good"
transponders, even if lock is a bit slow to come (freqs: 11093MHz and
Two others which are failures for 11495 and 11499 MHz (the actual
transponder is announced at 11495Mhz freq). As you can see it gets the
carrier OK (after a while though) but fails to get the data. This
transponder has the same characteristic (symbol rate is 30000,
polarisation is vertical) than the 2 others with the only diff being
the FEC which is 5/6 instead of the more common 3/4.