[linux-dvb] Problem with mantis drivers for Terratec Cinergy C and CAM

Matthias Dahl mldvb at mortal-soul.de
Sun Sep 14 14:34:46 CEST 2008

Hello Clemens.

On Sunday 07 September 2008 01:51:43 Clemens Sutor wrote:

> [   86.389545] dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the
> link buffer size (49158 > 128)!
> [   86.491022] dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the
> ecount size!
> [   86.491027] dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM link initialisation failed :(

This sounds very familiar. Due the fact that the dvb_ca_50221.c implementation
is the same in the mantis tree, you could be suffering from the same problem
I had. Just to be sure before I send you a patch to try: does it happen more
or less randomly or right after vdr is up and running? Could you please
provide some more informations about your system?

Thanks and have a nice sunday,
matthias.