[linux-dvb] Problem with mantis drivers for Terratec Cinergy C and CAM

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:19:33 CEST 2008

Ruediger Dohmhardt wrote:
>> No, actually I did not. :-) All I said is I had a brief look over the mantis
>> tree and spotted several known areas which area cicam related. From what I
>> had seen, I thought everything was already in place and concluded that you
>> might be suffering from a similar problem like I did for several month
>> because everything looked very familiar. But it seems like the cicam support
>> is rather new and still not quite ready.
>>
> Yes, for the 2033 it is not working yet!.
> And as said several times on this list, I'm waiting for it for a long
> time already.
> I wonder why Manu does not finish it. There are several people here
> waiting for CiCam support.

It's not something that i am purposefully delaying it. I am also almost
at wits end. It is indeed a silly bug now, as almost everything is done
for the "basic CI-CAM" support on the Mantis. The vendor is also helping
out, by taking a look at the issue, but as said sometimes silly bugs are
hard to find.

Regards,
Manu