[linux-dvb] FIXME: audio doesn't work on svideo/composite - hvr-1110 S-Video and Composite

tomlohave at gmail.com tomlohave at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:29:02 CEST 2008

dabby bentam a écrit :
> Hi Tom,
>
> Sorry to bother you like this in this way. I'm emailing because i have
> a Wintv hvr-1110 card. In the kernel sources it has
>
> FIXME: audio doesn't work on svideo/composite
>
> Do you know what is required to get this to work?
>
> Can i help in getting this to work?
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> David Bentham

Hi,

first, sorry for my poor english

No sorry not sure what to do, i've try many configurations and
modifications in order to have svideo/composite audio but no result

you can try different parameter (see in sources, take example on other
cards)
or ask on linuxtv mailing list
I forward your precedant mail to this list

Cheers

Thomas