[linux-dvb] Support for Pinnacle PCTV mini stick (USB TV Tuner) 80e

Tharsan Bhuvanendran me at tharsan.com
Mon Sep 22 00:33:20 CEST 2008

Devin,

Thanks for the quick response!

I've pried open the device and snapped a few shots with my Nikon D40.  You
can get them at http://drop.io/tharsan.

I also created a Wiki page for the device at
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_HD_mini_Stick_(80e).
I've documented what I could determine on the Wiki page.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need and I'll do my very
best to get you what you need!

- Tharsan