[linux-dvb] em28xx-audio: HVR-900 B3C0 - ID 2040:6502 Hauppauge (audio clicking)

Wiktor Grębla greblus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:10:06 CEST 2008

Hi.

After some diffing I've finally managed to get rid of "audio clicking"
problem which could be heard when using analog tv or composite input
of my HVR-900. Additionally, after Mauro's suggestion, I found it
necessary to change the audio amux value for composite input from 1 to
3.

Patch against linux-dvb hg repo attached. I hope it's trivial enough
to be applied quickly. I've been using my tuner for three days without
any sound issues so far.

Cheers,
W.

--