[linux-dvb] [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [Wanted] dvb-ttpci maintainer

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Thu Sep 25 03:28:45 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 19:22 +0200 schrieb Oliver Endriss:
> Hi,
>
> due to the way S2API was pushed through (I would call it a plot)
> there is not much motivation left to spend my time with DVB.
>
> So - if someone wants to take over the dvb-ttpci drivers he should speak
> up now. The sooner the better.
>
> Oliver

Oliver,

you and Manu still stand for dvb with highest respect from _all_ I know
about.

And for all I know else, maybe I know nothing, this was for sure not a
plot.

Except of course a majority of plumbers at the same place at the same
time can create/propose some facts.

If you attack people such hard as Manu did, also behind the visible
lines sometimes, Marcel had a copy from me concerning Mauro and did say
nothing, you must not wonder about people starting to defend themselves.

For sure the dirt was not started from v4l people.

Think it over.

Hermann