[linux-dvb] how do i get the bt878 driver to show and xc-3028 on 2.6.26-gentoo

allan k sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 25 19:24:49 CEST 2008

Sorry

I've answered my own questions had to grab the more generic
xc3028-v27.fw to make the card work on the standard v4l-dvb tree to
work.

Would be nice for the analog part to work in Mythtv (maybe it works in
other software) especially the composite input (I guess this is on the
xc2028 part of the card) to encode all my old VHS tapes.

cheers

Allan