[linux-dvb] DVICO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express -Remote Control

Scott Shell scott.shell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:22:07 CEST 2008

I've been trying to figure out how to use the remote controller included
with this DVB card. I'm not sure the support is included in the current
v4l-dvb build but am curious if there is something I'm missing.

I have successfully managed to get the digital tuners to work but would like
to use the remote.

I'm not overly savy when it comes to programing but if there is anything I
can do to help solve this problem I'm happy to help.

Thanks for any assistance.

Scott Shell