[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR-1700 analog Support?

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sat Sep 27 19:09:08 CEST 2008

Torben Viets wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got a Haupauge HVR-1700 PCIe, DVB-T works fine under Linux, but
> analog doesn't work, is there a way to get it working or any plans to
> support it...

Analog not yet fully supported on the HVR-1700, but it is a work in progress.

You might notice some threads on the linux-dvb mailing list about analog on the HVR-1500 and FusionHDTV7 Express boards -- once it works on those properly, it wont be difficult to support HVR-1700 analog as well.

This will probably take a few weeks / months, but should (hopefully) be ready before the end of the year.

Stay tuned.

-Mike Krufky