[linux-dvb] Re : Re : TT S2-3200 driver

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:48:11 CEST 2008

I'll send the patches to the list as soon as I'll finish some more debugging
and clean the code from all the garbage I've added there.

Meanwhile I'd also like to wait for few people responses who test those
patches. So far one person with Twinhan 1041 card confirmed that the changes
"improved a lot" the locking. Waiting for few more people with TT S2-3200 to
confirm it.