[linux-dvb] DVB-T USB dib0700 device recommendations?

Marco Borm linux-dvb at retrodesignfan.eu
Tue Apr 14 01:15:11 CEST 2009

hermann pitton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> [snip]
>> Good to know. Thank you!
>> cheers
>> -henrik
>> --
> I try to avoid, when ever possible, to participate in such statements.
> I don't even posses currently and never did previously any Hauppauge
> device.
> That you may end up in some m$ support only ring in somewhere on the
> planet is also very likely too, but we also had very different results
> in the past even for that.
> In fact, Hauppauge's GNU/Linux support, let's say during the last five
> years, is such outstanding well, [...]
Good to hear that the support on the backend is much better than on the
early years of DVB+Linux.
Anyway as a customer I can't recommended products of a manufacturer if
the customer "support" complete ignores any questions, and I don't asked
something about linux.
But of course I am currently unable to appoint any company with good
customer support, so maybe it doesn't make sense to use such a criteria
if you want to buy something...