[linux-dvb] diseqc 2.0 on stb0899 / pctv452e (TT S2-3xxx and the likes)

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sun Dec 20 14:40:33 CET 2009

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 11:26:01PM +0200, Martijn wrote:
> When I go through the s2-liplianin dvb drivers I noticed the DiSEqC 2.0
> freq marker in the stb0899_priv.h header file. Also according to the
> STB0899 datasheet DiSEqC 2.0 is supported. Does this mean that the pctv452e
> driver does not implement the 2.0 specifications? I have seen the S2-3650
> work through a DiSEqC 1.0 switch without any problems.

Does anyone have an idea as far as this matter? I'd like to use 2 or 3 S2-36xx
parts with a Quad monoblock LNB (Lemon-Inverto) which in principle contains a
DiSEqC switch.

I tried an earlier HG pull from September but my LNB seems to receive only
Hotbird channels, and not all of them to begin with. No Astra channels so far.

I see no mentions of a newer DiSEqC code in pctv452e.c in the changelog - was
there any progress on this?

TIA!

--
We really don't have any enemies.  It's just that some of our best
friends are trying to kill us.