[linux-dvb] Twinhan AD-SP300 and BlackGold BGT3540

bryanf2009 at emailthruus.co.uk bryanf2009 at emailthruus.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 00:43:18 CET 2009

To Whom it may concern:

I have registered and have confirmed my regeistration.  However, I am
confused where I can "Login" and submit a paticular email.  Maybe I am
confused how this site works.  I just clicked on the following link as I
would like to help:

    "If you own one or more devices from the following list and you want to
help with support development, please contact the linux-dvb Mailing list."

   http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S_PCI_Cards

Basically:  I currently have a Twinhan AD-SP300 and I am thinking of also
buying a BlackGold BGT3540.

I am a developer and am interested in assisting with the Linux Drivers for
this.

Regards,
Bryan