[linux-dvb] Problem with TV card's sound (SAA7134)

panagiotis takis_rs takispadaz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:54:24 CET 2009

I have a problem with my tv card(pinnacle pctv 310i)
I can see image but i have no sound.
I have tried both tvtime and kdetv.
I have found this http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=568528 . Is it related with my problem?
My tv card give audio output with this way: direct cable connection from
tv card to sound card ( same cable witch connect cdrom and soundcard )
lspci -v
00:09.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7131/SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
        Subsystem: Pinnacle Systems Inc. Device 002f
        Memory at dffff800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Kernel driver in use: saa7134
        Kernel modules: saa7134
lspci -nn
Multimedia controller [0480]: Philips Semiconductors
SAA7131/SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder [1131:7133] (rev d1)
Sorry for my bad english. Please help...