[linux-dvb] Klear?

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Fri Feb 20 14:57:34 CET 2009

I write open source software elsewhere, you write here.
Feedback like I sent has value too. Commercial closed
source software gets part of their ideas from users, and
no user need to implement them. I hope the open source
coding attitude changes, and much.

I will pick up Kaffeine, but Ubuntu is missing the package.
I try compile it.

Kaffeine authors could check my list in detail. Please do.

Me-TV seems to only record the flag that subtitles exists,
not the subtitles itself. At least, xine cannot play them.

Juhana