[linux-dvb] Problems with kernel oops when installing HVR-1800.

Andy Walls awalls at radix.net
Fri Jan 2 04:14:33 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 17:01 -0600, Mark Jenks wrote:

>         So, now that I have it fixed.    I have no idea how to submit
>         a patch for what just happened.
>
>         -Mark

Start here:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Development:_How_to_submit_patches

(CityK, please provide course correction if I'm wrong)

Once you've got the whole patch ready to go (tested as well), submit it
to the linux-dvb & video4linux ML's and Cc: the cx23885 maintainer
(stoth at linuxtv.org I suspect).

I can add my Signed-off-by for the small part I provided, once you post
the full patch.

Regards,
Andy