[linux-dvb] How is the support of the OnAir Creator these days?

A. F. Cano afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
Fri Jan 2 05:34:26 CET 2009

Hi,

I posted a quite detailed query 2 years ago (how time flies!).  At the
time there were problems.  Mike Krufky (if I remember correctly) gave
a detailed report of the status at the time.

It's been a while and I was wondering what progress there has been
in supporting the OnAir Creator usb hdtv tuner.  I'm fine-tuning and
configuring debian lenny on a  new HD (kernel  2.6.26) and I'm wondering
if I'm finally safe getting this unit, or will I still have an
expensive paperweight?

If it still doesn't work properly (I'm willing to do some testing
and report back, but only if it useable to some degree), what other
supported units are comparable these days?

Thanks.

A.