[linux-dvb] YUAN High-Tech STK7700PH problem

Albert Comerma albert.comerma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:35:38 CET 2009

I would like to understand what's happening, but I don't know anything about
usbsnoop logs and next week I leave for a 2 months trip, so it would be
difficult to look at it. I'm also thinking that is should be related to some
GPIO (that's often the problem with dibcom based devices, find the correct
place of everything), and could explain why it seemed to work once (if
correctly set on windows and then just reboot without stopping the device.
Good luck!

Albert