[linux-dvb] KWorld 330U Employs Samsung S5H1409X01 Demodulator

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Sun Jan 4 18:14:27 CET 2009

Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 01:45:14 -0500
> CityK <cityk at rogers.com> wrote:
>

>> Devin Heitmueller wrote:

>>> Hello Robert,
>>>
>>> Well, that's good to know.  I don't think anyone has done any work
>>> on that device recently, so I don't know why the code has it as an
>>> lgdt3303.
>>>
>> I believe Douglas submitted this patch
>> (http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/77f789d59de8) that got committed.
>>

> I don't remember sending this specific patch.

Sorry, that was a memory association thing --- I had originally looked
at the KWorld patch (Mauro, Dec 9) at the same time that I had with the
ever so slightly older, and topically similar, HVR-850 patch (Douglas,
Dec 8; see http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/402de62fe6a6).

Mauro -- can you shed any light in regards the "A316" part of the name
descriptor ?