Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Thu Jan 8 13:06:49 CET 2009

On 07.01.2009 03:09, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> The idea of merging the mailing lists is running around for some time.
>
> It took some time for me to have time to address this issue, but it finally happened. We've just created it as:
>
>     * linux-media at vger.kernel.org

I just subscribed to this list and already received a first posting.
Unfortunately this list doesn't mark postings' subjects with the
list name, as in

  [linux-dvb] Merging V4L, DVB and Maintainers Mailing lists...

where I could immediately see whether this is a "normal" email
or a list posting.

Could this please be changed, so that there is a [listname] prefix?

Klaus