[linux-dvb] Mantis users

Philipp Kolmann philipp at kolmann.at
Sun Jan 11 15:49:40 CET 2009

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you all please provide me the following information for the Mantis
> / Hopper bridge
> based cards that you have in the following manner ?
>
> 1) Card Name (As advertised on the cardboard box):
Don't have the box anymore, but that's was was on the Ordering email:

*TERRATEC Cinergy C PCI bulk*

> 2) lspci -vvn:

philipp at chief:~$ lspci -s 05:01.0
05:01.0 Multimedia controller: Twinhan Technology Co. Ltd Mantis DTV PCI
Bridge Controller [Ver 1.0] (rev 01)
philipp at chief:~$ lspci -s 05:01.0 -vvn
05:01.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: 153b:1178
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 64 (2000ns min, 63750ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 3
        Region 0: Memory at dfeff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel modules: mantis

> 3) Chips on the card if you know them (only the basic chip description
> is required,
> not the complete batch no. etc)

If needed, I can pull it out of the box. But currently I am writing this
mail ;)

thanks
Philipp