[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR 900H with ID 2040:6600

matthieu castet castet.matthieu at free.fr
Mon Jan 12 19:50:37 CET 2009

András Lőrincz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just bought the device mentioned in the title with the hope that
> it will work under linux but just found out that actually there are
> different variations of it :(. As I saw it on linuxtv.org it is not
> supported. Is there any hope that this device will ever work under
> linux? Thanks.
There was some work done on http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/ , but
the code is far from being complete.

I also tried to trace what the windows driver is doing (the zl10353 fe
attach fails for me), but I didn't manage to make work usbsnoop [1]...

Matthieu

[1] it works fine with mass storage, but not with the HVR...