[linux-dvb] Does anyone work on Dvico HDTV7 (both s5h1411 and s5h1409) sucessfully!?

Tu-Tu Yu tutuyu at usc.edu
Thu Jan 15 19:42:58 CET 2009

Hi there:
Thank you Bill and Michael.
I tried to move it on different slot and I also check the cabling. It
still will crash after few hours. The card with s5h1409 usually can
last for 10 or more hours but the card with s5h1411 can only last for
at most 2 hours. I am using kernel 2.6.26 and then I am using linux
fedora 4. So do you think it might be my kernel or my operating
system?
Best,
Audrey