[linux-dvb] RFC - Flexcop Streaming watchdog (VDSB)

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 00:40:11 CET 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, AlexW wrote:

> Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> > For years there has been the Video Data Stream Borken-error with VDR and
> > Technisat cards: The error occured randomly and unfrequently. A

> > In fact it turned out, that the problem is worse with setups not based
> > on VDR and the "VDSB-error" could be really easily reproduced (I'm not
> > sure if this applies to all generations on SkyStar2-card). I'm

> Which generation of cards have this problem? I did not see any VDSB with
> my two Skystar 2.6D.

Same here -- never experienced this ever in some four-ish years
with one SkyStar2 of model long forgotten, with that card being
the primary one used whenever possible...

(in use typically several times per day, sometimes half a day
uninterrupted, but on a production machine at 2.6.14-ish)

barry bouwsma