[linux-dvb] Fusion HDTV 7 Dual Express

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:43:37 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Joseph Shraibman
<linuxtv.org at jks.tupari.net> wrote:
>> On some demods, the strength and SNR indicators are only valid if you
>> have a lock.
>
> But why don't I get a lock?  I was getting signals with my pcHDTV3000 so I
> know it isn't an antenna problem.

I just looked back at your dmesg output, and I am somewhat confused.
Do you have multiple cards installed in the host at the same time?
Isn't the Oren OR51132 the other card?  I would assume that you would
need to be looking at the output of the s5h1411 frontend with femon if
you're trying to capture on the Fusion HDTV 7 Dual Express.  Or
perhaps I am just missing something here.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com