[linux-dvb] Dual Tuner Devices and udev rules

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:04:42 CET 2009

The problem I have with any dual tuner device is that there is no way to
differentiate between tuner 0 and tuner 1 when writing a rule, which
consequently makes it impossible to write udev rules for such devices.

Would it be possible for the driver to add an attribute that differentiates
between the tuners on a device? e.g something like:
  ATTRS(tuner)=="0"
  ATTRS(tuner)=="1"

Failing that, is there something clever about udev rules I'm missing?

Thanks - Lindsay

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home