[linux-dvb] Upcoming DVB-T channel changes for HH (Hamburg)

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:37:11 CET 2009

2009/1/27 Tobias Stöber <tobi at to-st.de>:
> Hi Barry,
>
> another info source regarding HH could be
>
> http://www.dvb-t-nord.de/empfangsgebiete/media/hhhlparameter.pdf
>
> It unfortunately does not contain recent or comming changes. But it
> contains detailed info, also technical parameters.

I've updated my de-files:
- fixed the url (inserted the wrong one by accident)
- fixed vhf channels (they were using 8mhz because my trigger was wrong)
- add the the "# CHxy: name of programs" information
- 563 MHz --> 562 MHz (their pdf seems to use a wrong frequency for channel 32)

But I haven't looked at the new documents proposed in this thread yet.

> Regards, Tobias

Christoph