[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV7 Dual - second tunner crashing

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Jul 30 20:13:42 CEST 2009

I am runing vdr-1.7.8
linux 2.6.26.8
v4l hg - 315bc4b65b4f+

I have noticed that after vdr has been running for awhile, when I select the first channel in the conf i get the no signal xine
screen. Channel up/down or direct select does the same thing. other channels would work, but not that one. I went to the femon
plugin and noticed it was switching to the second tunner for that channel. I switched to the first and had signal. Tried other
channels and found that the second tunner wasn't working. restarted vdr and both tunners worked again.