[linux-dvb] Kworld DVB-T 323UR problems

Laszlo Kustan lkustan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:27:18 CEST 2009

Hi Markus,
Sorry, it seems that sometimes my usb is not recognized as 2.0, I wonder why
this happens.
Anyway, I'll send you in the afternoon a correct dmesg output, but the
results are the same: same problems with analog routing and no remote.
After I installed your tvtime version (had to install the deb version as the
sources are not available on your site (internal server error)), there were
some problems with libswscale (the link had other name than tvtime was
looking for), I renamed the link and that's how I ended up with the error
message I already wrote:
Access type not available

Any idea how to get rid of this or any feasible solution for the analog
audio?

Thanks, Laszlo