[linux-dvb] Flickering

Paul Guzowski guzowskip at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 2 13:35:41 CET 2009

Greetings,

I am watching analog TV with MPlayer via a Pinnacle HDTV Pro stick connected to my cable TV set top box. It worked fine before I disconnected the computer and moved it to another room.  When I moved the computer back to my office and reconnected it, it works but the picture flickers a lot.  The only thing I can think of is that I might not have gotten it connected back to the same USB port.  Could this be causing the problem?

Paul in NW Fla

=
Deer Hunting At Red Canyon Ranch, NM
We offer private hunting for deer, elk and Barbary sheep September through January. No state license required, meals and lodging provided. Have a successful hunt without the crowd.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=8c0f0fe4e9bd523d28c9ab7a8b79dc59