[linux-dvb] Flickering

Paul Guzowski guzowskip at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 2 13:35:41 CET 2009

I am watching analog TV with MPlayer via a Pinnacle HDTV Pro stick connected to my cable TV set top box. It worked fine before I disconnected the computer and moved it to another room.  When I moved the computer back to my office and reconnected it, it works but the picture flickers a lot.  The only thing I can think of is that I might not have gotten it connected back to the same USB port.  Could this be causing the problem?

Paul in NW Fla

Deer Hunting At Red Canyon Ranch, NM
We offer private hunting for deer, elk and Barbary sheep September through January. No state license required, meals and lodging provided. Have a successful hunt without the crowd.