[linux-dvb] WinTV HVR-1800 analog Satus

Matt Garretson m+linuxdvb at mattyo.net
Tue Mar 3 16:03:56 CET 2009

Steven Toth wrote:
> Dustin Coates wrote:
> > Any update on the status of analouge for this card? I really would
>
> Last I checked it worked fine for me.

Does anyone have an HVR-1800 (digital or analog) coexisting with a
PVR-250?  Mythtv-setup crashes for me when scanning ATSC/QAM channels
on the HVR-1800.  Admittedly, I haven't tried to debug it beyond that.
But I'm just wondering if these IVTV and DVB devices can coexist at
all.

Also, does the 2.6.27 kernel have recent enough v4l/dvb stuff for the
HVR-1800 merged in, or should I still be pulling from the linuxtv
repository?

Thanks...
-Matt