[linux-dvb] Problem Solved

Paul Guzowski guzowskip at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 6 04:35:02 CET 2009

Reference my previous post about flickering video watching analog TV with a Pinnacle HD Pro Stick, Ubuntu, and MPlayer.... well, it turns out the problem was indeed the choice of USB ports when I reassembled the system after moving the computer back to its original location.  Not sure why but that was it.  Anyway, am happy now and you all can call off all efforts to try to help me resolve the issue.  Now, if I can just get a channels.conf file for Brighthouse Networks cable in NW Florida, I'll be a happy camper because then I could use some other application to watch/record TV. :-)

Paul in NW Florida

=
Exotic Car Rental
Cheap Car Rental Rates On Exotic Cars. Search, Compare & Save Big.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=8f63da39888779b45175518a8e3998b6