[linux-dvb] ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini DMB-TH - Getting them into v4l-dvb

Sun Mar 15 17:11:49 CET 2009

What's the process of getting drivers into v4l-dvb

I've fixed up most of the code that ASUS gave us for the ASUS My Cinema
U3100 Mini DMB-TH, (it's a Hong Kong / China standard)

At present the code is kludgly overwritten into the dib3000mc.c code, I
could do with some help/advice on moving it to it's own files, and any
other tidy ups (like support for signal strength etc.)

The changed/addtional files are available here:

http://www.akbkhome.com/svn/asus_dvb_driver/

Anyway - mail me if you need help building the current set.

Regards
Alan