[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate E600F analog - someone please take pity on me and help me.

Marek Marek albatrosmwdvb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 21:04:47 CET 2009

hi

i use comprodtv 4 only and nothing else... are there any others i don't know. comprodtv work fine for me so i don't search any others. i really sorry i bought this card but who knew. there's only one way for us - to wait :) maybe somebody will make this impossible work and bring this card to work. then we will be glad :)