No subject

Fri Mar 27 16:17:27 CET 2009

to do with a 22khz tone but i don't see any option on scan or szap to
switch 22khz tones on or off.

I've tried the NOVA-S card and the HVR-3000 card and they both behave the same.

So can anyone suggest why the v4l-dvb tools don't lock onto the loband
but dvbtune can? what is the difference ? Is there somewhere i can
hack something? (not really a programmer but not afraid to fiddle with
variable values if necessary)

I'm just totally frustrated with this.

I hope someone could advise me here, or point me to some more info
that would help? I've googled till my head nearly exploded......

Thanks in advance...

Mark Guz