[linux-dvb] What is the status of the driver TT CT-3650

Hasse Hagen Johansen hhj-linux-dvd at musikcheck.dk
Fri Oct 2 09:20:24 CEST 2009

Hi

I have recently bought such a card and tried to get it working. Does
anyone know if it is possible. I have compiled the dvb drivers from
s2-liplianin

And tried to use the scan program from the dvb-apps mercurial tarball. I
also compile scan-s2 and tried that, but I always get "tuning failed"

Anyone know how to get this working or this card is in a working state
under linux. Because if it not working yet I will stop wasting my time
:-)

Regards
Hasse H. Johansen