[linux-dvb] Driver use reference count becomes -2

yb tampoco at 126.com
Mon Aug 23 04:22:58 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I found that when I load the driver for vp7045 and unplug device from USB port, the driver's use reference count reaches a big weird number (Ex: 4294967294, in hex it is FFFFFFFE, means-2 I guess). This can be seen by command "lsmod|grep vp7045".

The Linux kernel version is 2.6.28. The source code is fetched from hg server of LinuxTV lately.

Does anyone know this bug? I guess somewhere mishandled the use count by accidentally decremented.

Thank you!
Bob