[linux-dvb] ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI development

Samuel Cantrell samuelcantrell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:28:31 CET 2010

Hello,

I have an ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI card, and have started to work on the wiki
page on LinuxTV.org regarding it. I want to *attempt* to write a driver for
it (more like, take a look at the code and run), and have printed off some
information on the wiki. I need to get pictures up of the card and lspci
output, etc.

Is there anyone else more experienced at writing drivers that could perhaps
help?

I've emailed Samsung regarding the tuner module on the card, as I could not
find it on their website. I checked some of their affiliates as well, but
still had no luck.

Thanks.

Sam