[linux-dvb] soft demux device

ozgur cagdas ocagdas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 12:57:07 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks very much for the previous information. To give it a go just as it is, I've loaded dvb_dummy_fe module manually and many other modules including dvb_core as well, but no hope, don't have /dev/dvb folder yet. As I've mentioned earlier, I do not have a hardware at the moment, so I should trigger loading of proper modules manually. In my scenario, which modules should I load? Any simple set of modules that'd create necessary /dev/dvb/ and subsequent would do for me. If it matters, I am using 2.6.31 kernel and ubuntu 9.10 distribution.

Cheers,

Ozgur.