[linux-dvb] s2-liplianin & Technotrend TT-Connect S-2400

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Mon Jan 18 11:33:31 CET 2010

Hi,

I am trying to use a S-2400 for Hotbird in addition to 2 S2-3650's pointing at
Astra. For the 3650's I need to use s2-liplianin because the box is not yet
supported by my stock OpenSUSE 11.1 (update) kernel. The 3650's work fine so
far. I have no luck with the 2400, though. Attached is the syslog excerpt -
maybe someone can see what is wrong here. The driver code is s2-liplianin-head
from last Saturday.

Shortcut question: Do I want to get another 3650 / 3600? I had no luck with a
quad monoblock LNB either...

TIA!

--
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President.  Now
I'm beginning to believe it.