[linux-dvb] Scan-s2

Baia Armando armbaia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:27:46 CEST 2010

I do not speak English! This text was translated by google!
For some time I had problems with my s card Technotrend dvb-32000! Channels
did not open or scan the frequencies with Symbolrate <5000! This problem was
solved with the drivers s2-liplianin opensue + 11.1 + kernel
2.6.27.7-9-default! The problem, in my ignorance has to do with the frontend
stb0899_drv.c of v4l-dvb or the current kernels, which do not recognize
Symbolrate <5000. The frontend stb0899_drv.c offered by the drivers for
s2-liplianin allow the scan to Symbolrate,> = 1000!
Now, another problem arose I install the scan-s2

linux-syaw:/usr/src/scan-s2 # make
gcc -I../s2/linux/include -c atsc_psip_section.c -o atsc_psip_section.o
gcc -I../s2/linux/include -c diseqc.c -o diseqc.o
In file included from diseqc.c:7:
scan.h:91: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘fe_rolloff_t’
make: *** [diseqc.o] Error 1
linux-syaw:/usr/src/scan-s2 #

What is this error? Thank you.

--
Tanto leio a National Geografic como folheio a Plaiboy ambas me mostram
paisagens que doutra forma nunca visitaria!