[linux-dvb] Patch for broken radio in XC2k and XC3k tuners

Mirek Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Sun Mar 20 00:12:33 CET 2011

Hi, I am very supprised that no one complains about broken radio support
on devices with XC2k and XC3k tuner, it is broken since commit:

V4L/DVB: tuner-xc2028: fix tuning logic to solve a regression in Australia

from date 19.3.2010

BUG is present in current kernel stable version 2.6.38 and also olders
like 2.6.37, fix is very trivial.

I tested this fix with Leadtek DTV1800H radio and it works great, before
this fix I can listen so much of noise on tuned frequency (so something
wrong with tuning).

Feel free to modify this patch :)

M. Slugen