[linux-dvb] PATCH: Leadtek DTVb1800H require longer delay for tuner reset

Mirek Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Sun Mar 20 23:05:00 CET 2011

Hi,

	I am using alot of tuners Leadtek DTV1800H under Linux, minimum 5
devices per one PC with kernel 2.6.37.4. I discovered bug which I can se
very often but not always. When device tuner is reseted there is not
enough time to do all needed stuff and sometimes (randomly) kernel show

[  821.369647] cx88[0]/1: IRQ loop detected, disabling interrupts

Patch is again very simple, we need to adjust time in reset function
after cx_clear and cx_set calls from 50 to 75 us. I tested this patch on
4 PC with similar problems and all are without this issue.

M. Slugen