[linux-dvb] MSI Digi vox Trio DVB (usb) does not work on my 64bit linux

Vijay kvijay75anand at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:20:32 CET 2011

Dear linuxtv team,

The MSI Digi vox Trio DVB (usb) does not work on my 64bit linux (ubuntu
10.10)PC with kernel version 2.6.35-28-generic. It however works on a
windows machine so the device is confirmed to work.
The lsusb shows "Bus 001 Device 006: ID eb1a:2885 eMPIA Technology,
Inc."
Search on google gives me an impression that some of the em28xx devices
are supported. However the device I have,em2885, does not work. Is this
device supported ? If yes, how can I make it work ? If not, will it be
supported at later on.

Cheers,
Vinux