[linux-dvb] Questions about some TV viewers

a dehqan dehqan65 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:04:12 CEST 2011

In The Name Of Allah The compassionate merciful

Good day all
Hello;

1- I(humble) want  alsa "forward" the sound from tvtime to hw:1,0 .How to
map the analog output to the digital output using alsa ?

2 - I(humble) use this command to see a TV channel with VLC :

vlc v4l2:///dev/video0  :input-slave=alsa://hw:1,0 :v4l2-standard=1
:v4l2-tuner-frequency=583250

OR

mplayer -ao alsa -tv
alsa:adevice=hw.1,0:immediatemode=0:forceaudio:chanlist=us-bcast tv://

How to create a list of channels (with different frequencies) in VLC or
Mplayer?

Regards dehqan